I am not really big on NaNoWriMo, it’s “never” been something I actively do. But somehow my sister in Christ kinda pulled me into it last April, and I decided to do it again for July. Camp apparently is more laid back, so my word count goal is actually divided between blogging and writing. I am aiming for at least 20,000 words, and today I just crossed over 12k.
In saying that, I’ve completed Ch. 18. Ch. 19 is almost done as well, and soon I’ll be reaching Ch. 20! For those who have been following my writing journey, before I release Ch. 11-15 to my test readers, I wanted to have Ch. 20 completed. That way I have some time to be a little caught up.
I usually write blog posts before working on the book but decided to switch it. So, currently, I work on book one before I blog. This has worked out thus far. I also have been working on going to bed earlier, le gasp!
ANNNND, I do have some updates that are probably suited to another post, but briefly:
- My cucumber plant, Dylan, is growing! He’s reached the flowering stage.
- I grew another plant, this time, a green bean.
- I ate Olivis (pronounced o-live-e-is) and Olivia, my green bunch onions. Um, Olivia, if you see this, no hard feelings? xD
- I am 5 big granny squares away from attaching the next set to my granny square blanket. I’ve been working on them since April!
- My main blog, Inside Cup has a new makeover
- I’m writing some big posts this week for Inside Cup and I’m a little nervous
That’s about it!
Really excited about these new developments. Take care, all!
What are some things you are working on this summer?
Visit My Main Blog: Inside Cup